[EASY] How to RESTORE OLD HEADLIGHTS for a few bucks!
The quick and easy guide about how to RESTORE OLD HEADLIGHTS for a few bucks and a little time, maximum one hour of work.
– 1 Sheet of 400 grit sanding paper
– 1 Sheet of 600 grit sanding paper
– 1 Sheet of 800 grit sanding paper
– Clear coat (better if 2k, but the result will be always better than before). One spray can would be enough for at least 4 headlights ( two cars)
– Masking tape
– Plastic or paper for masking
Hope you liked the video, in case please leave a comment or share it!! Thank you 🙂